Blazer X6 Driver v4.2.23
ISISlider Release Notes
Version 4.0.11 (Sept 26 2017)
-Fixed: Was not loading selected Bar Setup file correctly
-Fixed: If only 1 tray enabled would not enable start test button on the operator form
Version 4.0.10 (July 17 2017)
-Fixed: In Tester Options Menu, was not saving the LED On Selection properly
-Fixed: Map selection was not opening the map for testing but for sorting
Version 4.0.9 (May 07 2017)
-Fixed: Issue with exporting tray allignment.
Version 4.0.8 (May 03 2017)
-Fixed: Issue with exporting tray allignment. If after tray allignment done and the gridtrays was clicked on in tray setup form. allignment positions were
set to positions in the gridtray and overwrote the newly acquired positions.
Version 4.0.7 (April 27 2017)
-Added checkbox in TraySetup Menu, so operator can save results of tray allignment.
Version 4.0.6 (April 26 2017)
-Fixed: Tester Options menu, checkbox to allow operator to change tray status was not working.
-Fixed: Tester Options menu: checkbox to allow slider sorting was not working.
-Fixed: FrmMain: Move to slider location was not moving to the correct slider location
-Fixed: Tray Allignment not exporting values after allignment. Caused by trigerring of text leave which was resetting locations back to default.
Version 4.0.5 (April 25 2017)
-Added: message box of results after "Export Position from tray alignment" is done
Version 4.0.4 (April 13 2017)
-Fixed: If "Add Pin Reverse Result" was selected and Ohm selected as Amp Units in trasnverse test, would give SingleTestGradeTestInitiate Error
Version 4.0.3 (Apr 10 2017)
- Fixed: Error when clicking Retain Nozzle XY and Retain Camera XY in tester Allignment Menu
Version 4.0.2 (Apr 3 2015)
- Fixed: Error when converting old str file (to strx)
Version 4.0.1 (Mar 31 2015)
- Fixed: Slider map save restore was not working.
Version 4.0.0 (Mar 27 2015)
- .NET Release (BETA)
Version 3.2.0 (Mar 18 2015)
- Removed StatusApp dependency
- Compatible to isinimotion v2.2.x
Version 3.1.0 (June 11 2014)
- Added: Isinimotion .net compatibility (v2.0.0)
Version 3.0.5 (Feb 5 2014)
- Fixed: Test Pneumatics fail at the beginning of production test (on newer testers)
Version 3.0.3 (Jan 31 2014)
- Fixed: [MECHDR-28] isislider mirror position does not get saved to W-Stage eeprom from Tester Alignment menu
- Fixed: [MechDR-27] Tester Alignment Menu did not update textboxes after setting various positions (introduced in 3.0.0)
Version 3.0.2 (Jan 27 2014)
- Fixed: Some fields from positioner eeprom could not be set (such as maximum deflection in the nozzle menu)
- Fixed: Video button stayed pressed after user closed video menu
Version 3.0.0 (Jan 24 2014)
- Added: Quasi97 v7 compatibility
Version 2.2.4 (February 07 2013)
- Changed: OCR channel switched before OCR delay
- Fixed: error in Tester->Options if Quasi setup is not open
Version 2.2.3 (June 27 2012)
- Fixed: Overflow error when calibrating nozzle sensor
Version 2.2.2 (June 13 2012)
- Added: Improved pickup (using slow velocity until blowoff height)
- Fixed: Global abort flag was raised if pick up was unsuccesfull, causing the stages to find homes
- Fixed: Production run in diagnostics menu showed "Production test Aborted" at first.
- Fixed: when loading pocket, Vacuum sense delay counter started before vacuum on the arm was turned off.
Version 2.2.0 (June 11 2012)
- Fixed: Blowoff delay did not get used
- Fixed: no measurement past head #2 in Quasi97 5.5.0
- Added: Blowoff half-height improvement
- Fixed: Not updating the form with vacuum status
- Fixed: Subscript error if cannot read the first slider id
- Fixed: always loads default mfo at startup instead of selected serial number file.
- Fixed: ocr not toggling back to align image after reading ocr, and not switching the light on by itself.
- Added: Nozzle video channel setting
- Added: OCR LED setting
Version 2.1.2 (May 23 2012)
- Fixed: was showing hardware failed, even though it did not
Version 2.1.1 (May 23 2012)
- Added: support for ISINIMotion 1.4.0
Version 2.1.0 (May 21 2012)
- Added: non-admin mode of operation
Version 2.0.0 (May 21 2012)
- Added: activation through hardware config table.
Version 1.9.5 (Feb 14 2011)
- Fixed: Finding homes simultaneously caused NI error sometimes, so changed to find homes one by one.
Version 1.9.4 (Jan 25 2011)
- Fixed: export sliders informaton to excell file was only of one tray type.
Version 1.9.3 (Sep 17 2007)
- Fixed: "Tray Dimensions are too big" error appeared, but no tester seemed to be running with no problems.
Version 1.9.2 (July 11 2007)
- Added: Tray cover detect will force hardwarefail flag.
Version 1.9.1 (July 2 2007)
- Added: Fast Tray Cover Detect procedure.
Version 1.9.0 (May 15 2007)
- Fixed: Cover open could have produced "illegal call while in message filter mode" error message, if user clicked on the ISISlider menu, while the "Resume 4xDriver" dialog box was displayed.
Version 1.8.0 (Oct 19 2006)
- Changed: Pickup sequence with "In Tray Bumping" option. With this the slider is going to be picked up in the center of the cell, and then will be bumped in Y and X directions. After pickup the slider nozzle will still be offset on the slider, so that further bumping in the testpocket can occur. The tester-->options pickup parameters will be applied instead of pickup offset if "Override" option is enabled; or will be added to optimal pickup offset if "Override" option is disabled.
- Added: 9pt alignment
Version 1.7.9 (Oct 13 2006)
- Fixed: If more than 1 tray type existed and then user deleted one tray type by "REMOVE" button, then the tray parameters got reset.
- Added: Vacuum Sense Result to the slider Info test
- Fixed: "Would you like to quite Barcont?"
- Added: Odd/Even Channel offset X/Y
Version 1.7.7 (June 28 2006)
- Fixed: Did not clear the test pocket when going to the tray alignment menu. This could result in nozzle damage.
Version 1.7.6 (June 8 2006)
- AddeD: Reprobe Result
Version 1.7.5 (Mar 14 2006)
- Fixed: Manual sort by file, when setting row and column in the file, stacked up all sliders into row 1 col 1 in the destination tray.
Version 1.7.4 (Feb 27 2006)
- Added: When clicking on the step textbox, selects the entire text. Next keystroke will overwrite the entire text
Version 1.7.3 (Feb 24 2006)
- Added: When sorting is finished, displays a dialog box notifying the user.
- Added: Confirms the old technician password before allowing entering new one
Version 1.7.2 (Feb 9 2006)
- Fixed: AbortTest = true could not be set from SN Validator program
Version 1.7.1 (Feb 3 2006)
- Fixed: If alignment mode terminated, and Mouse Move was in progress than the stage did not stop
- Fixed: If OCR reject tray was shared with different test outcomes sometimes placed two sliders in
the same tray seat.
Version 1.7.0 (Jan 17 2006)
- Added: Support for large eeprom on motion distribution board
- Added: Automatically saves the setuppath every time user quits ISISlider
- Added: Factory Reset button
Verison 1.6.1 (Dec 19 2005)
- Added: HardwareLog.txt file will be open if operator clicks on the red hardware status indicator
Version 1.6.0 (Dec 14 2005)
- Fixed: PartID in the log file were shifted by two sliders
(ie PartID logged for slider 3 was actually read when picking up slider 1).
The bug first appeared in version 1.5.0.
Version 1.5.9 (Dec 8 2005)
- Fixed: LED numbers started with 0 (9 - LED 10)
- Added: Locate Slider button to operator screen
Version 1.5.8 (Dec 5 2005)
- Added: LED Name Reassignment
- Added: Probe Card Alignment to Service tab of operator menu
- Added: Slider Info test to static tests
- Added: Protection against clicking the button on operator screen while another function from main or operator screen is in progress
Version 1.5.7 (Dec 2 2005)
- Fixed: Improved find first contact function, now there is a delay before finding first contact and also vc status is saved.
- Added: A checkbox in Slider Diagnostics to turn on W ocr mirror solenoid on/off
- Added: All selection for sorting
- Fixed: Sorting by part ID, did not work when destination tray was not specified in the sort file
- Fixed: Invalid Procedure Call or Argument when running a test from Technician Access Mode
- Added: Export tray map feature
- Added: When finding nozzle to camera offset if y offset is zero user is asked to verify if it is ok to save it.
Version 1.5.6 (Nov 14 2005)
- Added: Two buttons in tester alignment to set W ocr mirror positions.
Version 1.5.6 (Nov 11 2005)
- Added: Service Tab and Technician Access menus
Version 1.5.5 (Oct 5 2005)
- Added: Multiple-row serial number reading from one ROI
Version 1.5.4 (Oct 5 2005)
- Fixed: Pneumatics test at the beginning of production always reported failure on newer W-Stage (where sense is after the valve)
- Fixed: At the end of the test error message: "Pocket 0 is empty. do you want to unload pocket 0"
- Added: Setting file save progress indicators
- Fixed: If OCR Reject tray was the same as Input tray then did not sort correctly
Version 1.5.3 (Sep 6 2005)
- Fixed: Pneumatics test at the beginning of production did not work.
Version 1.5.2 (Sep 1 2005)
- Added: Logging of ISISlider version to ISISlider.ini file
Version 1.5.1 (Aug 23 2005)
- Fixed: Unable to start production test after running once + other intermitten errors since 1.5.0 release.
Version 1.5.0 (Aug 22 2005)
Quasi97 version 4.1.0000 or later required.
Fixed: "Abort Button" now works from Quasi97 and aborts when ISISlider can not load slider because of production vacuum sense
Added: Start Test and OCR Reject test can be started from the operator menu.
Fixed: In engineering mode disabled production head validation
Fixed: Added pneumatics test at the beginning
Version 1.4.5 (Aug 19 2005)
Added: OCR Mirror movement support on new W-Stage (solenoid off and on)
Version 1.4.4 (Aug 5 2005)
Fixed: If pretest was disabled in production, but reprobe was enabled in probe card menu, always reprobed the slider
Fixed: Abort Button was seen on all tabs in the operator menu.
Fixed: Probe Card Lifetime expired message appeared in the HardwareLog.txt file
Added: Alignment Mode Cancel All Indication
Version 1.4.3 (Aug 4 2005)
Added: Y and Z offsets for OCR to the slider setup.
Fixed: If in tray bumping was enabled then an error showed up ""Can't bump, all pockets are full."
Fixed: If the one of the channels was disabled in the tester-->options menu, and then enabled (without clicking START in Quasi97), then during the probe alignment resistance could not be measured on that channel.
Fixed: Object or with block variable not set at the end of production test.
Added: Multiple Tray Setups
Added: Vision System
Added: OCR Mirror Functions
Fixed: Splash form was unloaded in alignment mode automatically. Now user has to click "Close" button
Fixed: FindNozzleFirstContact function rounds 0.005 to zero with 2 decimal places. Changed it to 3 Decimals.
Fixed: Subscript out of range when trying to rerun Production test from slider Diagnostics.
Compatibility forced to be preserved. Can have automation errors with .NET.
- Added: 10 LED support.
- Added: Option to automatically answer "Do you want to restore last tray map?" question
- Added: Stop Manual Sort Algorithm if all serial numbers are found and sorted (with Unique IDs option enabled)
- Fixed: Serial number validation program did not run for manual sorting
- Added: Hide Arm X Position
- Added: Reprobe sliders without skipping them.
- Fixed: With Quasi97 4.0.0, never detected pinned layer reversal (result always = 0)
- Fixed: Constraints selection for 2 or more row serial numbers
- Fixed: RemoteSN application changed failed serial numbers to "" in the log file.
- Updated: OCR region setting algorithm
- Added: Compatibility with Quasi97 4.0.0000
version 1.2.5 - Quasi97 3.6.0015 or later required
- Fixed: ISISlider extracts grade information directly from the result instead of using the string and parsing that information
- Added: Find Index function is executed after Find Home for axes with IndexDirection set to 0 or 1
- Fixed: If press enter when selecting Quasi97 setup file, the bar setup was automatically selected
- Fixed: If production test ran in operator mode, then in engineering mode one of the channels became disabled. As result Quasi97 would measure 0 resistance and in voltage bias mode set 0 bias.
- Changed: Pinned Layer Reversal result is now integer based. 0 for "No" and 1 for "Yes"
- Fixed: Could not grade on pinned layer reversal result, nor use it in custom results
- Changed: testpocket bumping for ocr is now a two step process, similar to loading test pocket
- Changed: w-stage bumping now does not withdraw half slider width, only a fixed 25um distance.
- Added: Manual Sorting Features (additional tab in the operator menu)
- Added: Position of the Manual Serial Number Input menu is now saved.
- Fixed: If the serial number spanned multiple rows, the input serial number box did not display proper scores
- Added: Channel selection for reading OCR up to CH7.
- Fixed: Operator status listbox was not updated
- Fixed: Select button in slider map window, enabled the sliders but marked them skipped
- Fixed: If operator switches the screen to Engineering, while in start production test sequence, then the Start and Rerun OCR
Reject buttons became disabled
- Fixed: If selecting a different purpose for the tray in tray map menuj, did not update the combo box for available slider
- Changed: Take Screenshot option is now supported by sorting. The screenshots will be taken when running OCR Rejec Tray
- Fixed: After picking up a slider and putting it down in main menu, software could generate run-time error if trying to pick
up a different one
- Fixed: RemoteSN.ini file was created even when Ask Operator option was enabled.
- Fixed: If the cover was opened during the production sequence, the software aborted the test and unloaded two sliders, but
the second slider stayed on the nozzle.
- Added: Apply Tray Alignment button in tray setup menu.
- Fixed: If failed to read serial number because of the score, did not display it in the serial number setup menu.
- Fixed: If OCR misread when loading slider from operator menu, slider was not loaded. Now there is an error message.
- Fixed: The icons for the trays were not proportionate in the tray map view.
- Removed: Calculate Slider Size X and Calculate Slider Size Z from the Slider setup.
- Added: Slider File Description and Tray File Description
- Added: Trays can store heads of different grades and test outcomes (in Tray menu-> Tray Purpose)
- Changed: OCR Reject retest is not automatic. In can be engaged from the operator menu.
- Fixed: Tray Alignment asked the operator to confirm the 4 corners of disabled trays, but instead set the corners of the 1st tray.
- Added: Tester can output sliders of different grades into the same tray (tray purpose set up)
- Fixed: After testing did not save the slider test outcome and serial number in files properly.
- Fixed: If Bump in W-Stage was enabled, did not bump correctly for every other channel.
- Fixed: "Illegal call within modal message filter" error.
- Fixed: If chose not to restore tray map, takes a very long time to start the software. (seems as though it is hung up)
- Fixed: Tray purpose could be changed to a value not available in the list, which would generate run time error.
- Fixed: In single Channel testing mode, the software did not turn off the bias current, which caused ESD damage.
- Added: Bump in TestPocket before OCR option.
- Added: Color coding for tray types
- Added: Saving and Restoring tray map information
- Changed: Schedule maintenance option - now stops the machine when it is time to inspect the probe card
- Fixed: Probe Card Lifetime, now keeps count of probes
- Changed: Find Point of First Contact, now moves at least one small step before measuring resistance
- Fixed: Several instances of application could be initiated, which would result in system hangup
- Added: LED adjustment from the video application.
- Added: Rerun OCR Reject Tray Option
- Added: Tray Alignment menu
- Added: Check Successful slider blow off feature
- Removed: Double slider detection in the tray
- Added: Double or no slider detection in the test pocket
- Added: Tray setup align move when blowing off the slider on both X and Y stages.
- Added: Dual OCR bump in W-Stage for new W-Stage pockets.
- Changed: Find first contact and Find First Touch do not confirm every move in alignment mode.
- Added: When probing and Unprobing the final move from 0pt offset to probe position is done at slow acc/dec rates
- Added: Option to use neutral voice coil setting when working inside the tray.
- Changed: Vacuum Sense delay starts count down right after turning on vacuum, even if there are other movement
operations in between that and reading the sensor
- Added: Ability to read multiple row serial numbers.
- Added: SOP-39 feature complient
- Added: When unprobing will go to 0pt offset first and then to the final position.
- Fixed: If during sorting have to put it into the input tray, the destination location is now the same as the source.
- Fixed: Last slider (when running odd number of sliders) was unloaded to input tray, independent of the grade
- Fixed: When loading tray setup, did not initialize non-input tray to empty
- Added: New blowoff valve implemetation support
- Fixed: If sliders were missing in the input tray, the software would fill them out with existing sliders even if sorting is not enabled.
- Changed: Reprobe Slider if open/short now unloads the slider from pocket and loads it again
- Changed: "ALL", "Empty", "Full" buttons location on the operator menu
- Fixed: If sorting was enabled, but the tray for that particular grade was not present or no grading set up,
tester could unload the slider into disabled tray.
- Added: Run-Time Constraints setting before the beginnign of production (OCRConstraints.ini should be present in the application directory)
- Added: Dump Screenshots in Diagnostic Production Simulation Run
- Added: Production Simulation test now accepts cycles = -1
- Added: Ability for the operator to Change tray purpose from Tray Map menu
- Added: Production Test Complete message display when the test is finished
- Fixed: Nozzle sensor no longer averages many samples per readout. Takes only one sample instead.
- Fixed: The error message that the slider is not present on the nozzle when unloading is only displayed with diagnostic vac sense
- Fixed: In production test could jump to the next slider wihout, thus skipping a slider with no apparent reason
- Added: Access to internal objects of ISISlider
- Fixed: Date Key variable is now changed for every head
- Fixed: Number of Reprobes on the same slider textbox was disabled, so user could not change the value
- Added: QST Production test in Diagnostics menu
- Fixed: Reprobe Slider if resistance failed feature
- Fixed: Delay function could give overflow error.
- Added: Reprobe Slider if Resistance or Contact Resistance Failed
- Added: Hide Arm Positions
- Added: Slider Sorting Feature. Trays can be defined as OCR Failed, Passed Grade N, Input, Failed, or Disabled.
- Fixed: Select Button did not work in Tray Map menu
- Added: W-Stage Bump feature
- Added: Slider selection list would now show exact image of the tray, taking into account negative slider-slider pitches
- Fixed: Take Screenshots options did not work properly, did not correct the serial number in the log file
- Fixed: Serial Number Validator Program does not work.
- Changed: If serial number was misread, software will retry one time.
- Fixed: RemoteSN did not show any screenshots after the test was complete
- Added: Take Screenshots of Misread serial numbers feature. Ask operator option is not implemented
- Changed: BlowOff Sequence. The nozzle now goes to tray over drive first and then up to blowoff height
- Added: Option to measure each slider position on the fly and adjust pickup and blowoff offset accordingly.