Quad-Pole Magnet Actuator Module v3.1.5
MagnetActuator Release Notes
Version 3.1.5 (Mar 3 2015)
Fixed: [QSEVEN-314] Z-Axis Actuator location error display change
Version 3.1.4 (May 22 2014)
Added: does not go back to 0 position when clicking stop (only does that still for 6xHSA)
Added: structured errorhandling
Added: VB powerpack dependency removed
Added: SkipHoming instruction in the instance field will skip find home
Fixed: If eeprom was not programmed, program would go into infinite loop trying to reinitialize hardware
Added: Autodetect COM port with * instruction in the instance field
Added: compiled to AnyCPU
Added: ISIServModN dependency removed
Version 3.1.3 (Aug 9 2013)
Fixed: Did not bring into focus diag or user menu if it was already shown
Fixed: Contents of the selected program were not shown when form opens.
Version 3.1.2 (Aug 8 2013)
Fixed: Dynamic SQL generation for the UpdateCommand is not supported
Fixed: RestoreMDS can not convert from DBNull
Fixed: The program does not exist in the repository error on new setups
Version 3.1.1 (Aug 5 2013)
Fixed: Writing to eeprom for very first time
Fixed: Going past the limit sensor
Version 3.1.0 (Apr 12 2013)
Added: Compatibility to Quasi NET
Added: Responding to CurrentHeadEvents from Quasi97.hoptionsmanager
Version 3.0.8 (Feb 7 2013)
Fixed: Unable to create new test setup files (magnetacttemplate.mdb not found error)
Version 3.0.7 (Dec 11 2012)
Fixed: Error when writing to EEPROM, Abs function can not proceed with narrowing convention
Fixed: After finding homes, software did not reset the status box
Fixed: Paste into the positions grid is improved
Version 3.0.6 (Dec 6 2012)
Fixed: XML format changed slightly (data is saved as attributes, not nodes). Previous version did not read old programs and reported an opensetupfile error
Version 3.0.5 (Dec 6 2012)
Added: Copy & paste capability to the eeprom and position grids.
- Fixed: Head 0 was not selected in operator mode by default
- Fixed: Ignore QST did not disable START/Stop motion
- Fixed: Set Zero Position button resulted in software restart
- Fixed: could not move to target position error (related to integer rounding)
- Fixed: Failed to read eeprom.
- Fixed: did not check ready flag correctly in low level communication
- Fixed: Did not reinitialize if power was disconnected.
- Added: Operation through Hardware Config
- Fixed: Compatibility to Quasi97 5.3.3
- Fixed: Previous version still did not save com port
- Fixed: In HGA mode the software homed the magnet, but did not move to any position. Now user can set up Z position of the Magnet for HGA and use that for both heads.
- Fixed: Runtime error when changing the COM port in the HSA menu
- Fixed: Sometimes the stage would stop with an error: "Could not move to position <>. Reason Unkown".
- Fixed: Software did not check if tester configuration was HSA/HDA
- Fixed: Software did not ask to save program, if user was in the middle of editing it and selected another program.
- Added Position sets and moving to heads on currenthead event
- Initial Release
- Diagnostics functions are ready.